Friday, June 3, 2011

chocolate

Martynka Wawrzyniak and her husband Richard Kern have done a video where he covers her in chocolate. watch it here.
for me it stands for/the message I interpret in the video/is the absurdness of us. the human being in the civilized life, filled to the brim with things we do not take notice of. this video shows how we non stop rejectfully stuff ourselves with things we don't want. how we forget to listen to ourselves, and our body is one part of that half. there is no such things as me and my body. one unit. your body is not a medium of transportation of your head, your mind, your intelligence. they work together, and together they fall apart as they rebuilt themselves again when they both are ready for it.
you may consider this video a bit of offensive to watch. at least I did, somehow. in a euphemism way it describes our lives. anyhow some of us.
thanks Nina Andersson for sending this video to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment